Are you still looking for a webshop agency – or are you ready for the Shopmacher?
We Shopmacher are one of the most sought-after e-commerce service providers in Germany.
Why? Because retailers, manufacturers or brands become demonstrably more successful by working with us. Our recipe for success? Only very few selected customers; this is how we keep the quality of our consulting and implementation at a consistently high level. Actually, we don’t have any customers; when you work with the shopmakers, you become a member of a peer group, along with other very successful merchants.
Do we fit together? Let’s find out! We’ve roughly clustered our services into four areas – feel free to check out what best matches your current challenges:
Or do you have targeted topics?
Alternatively, you can also come via the concerns that are currently moving you. We have specialized in these nine challenges. If one of these applies to you, then we may be the right partner for you.
We have questions
- How could we start to act digitally?
- How can we replace the store system?
- How could we gradually update our system landscape?
We have problems
- We are in the middle of a stalled e-commerce project
- We have specific problems with our current store system
- We ask ourselves whether our store system is fit for the future
We have a mission
- We want to expand our current store system
- We need more speed and structure in the expansion
- Despite backlog & team, we need more development power
Our strengths at a glance
Consulting & strategy
- Technology consulting
- Cross-channel technologies
- Data streams & modeling
- System architecture
- Commerce processes
Concept & UX
- Design consulting
- UX workshops
- Design adaptation & style guide
- UX design
Implementation & operation
- Online shop development
- PIM implementation
- Front and backend engineering
- Interface & API development
- Plugins & application Management
Analysis & development
- System check & refactoring
- Proof of Concept (PoC)
- Conversion optimization
- Onsite performance analysis
- Digitization of sales processes
- B2B online shops
- B2B retailer platforms
- B2B marketplaces
Our e-commerce health check quickly provides specific action items to improve your e-commerce platform.
BVB merchandiseCase StudyFebruary 03, 2020BLACK AND YELLOW ONLINE FAN SHOPFor Borussia Dortmund's online fan shop, BVB Merchandising GmbH relies on the enterprise e-commerce provider SHOPMACHER from Gescher in Westphalia. The Shopmacher are now taking care of the...
When it comes to frontend design and digital user experiences, gaming fans are perhaps the most demanding target group. The world’s largest computer games fair, gamescom, relies on the experts from Frontastic, GraphCMS and SHOPMACHER to design its digital content hub gamescom now.
Sports advice at eye level – that is the mission of Sport2000, with over 3,500 stores in 22 member countries one of the leading European trade cooperations under the umbrella of the ANWR Group.